Hey guys! As most of you now know, I will be traveling to New York and a few other places in April. I have decided to show you guys whats in my carry on and some of my travel/carry on essentials! I will be at IMATS New York on Saturday April 11th so if you're there come say hi! I hope you guys like this video and let me know what your travel essentials are in the comment section below! xx
Thanks for watching!
MUSIC
It's Alright - Charity Vance
http://www.charityvance.net
*Used With Permission*
___
Business Inquiries: prettylittlevideo@gmail.com
___
F O L L O W
Instagram: gettingpretty
Twitter: Getting_Pretty
Facebook: gettingpretty
Thank you for watching!
___
S H O P
Bellami
http://www.bellamihair.com | $5 discount code: gettingpretty
Vitagoods
http://vitagoods.com/spin-for-perfect... | Discount code: GettingPretty913 for 60% off (Regular $99.99\ You can get it for $39.99 with the code)
___
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Editor: Final Cut Pro X
Travel/Carry On Essentials! camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 4,034 Likes | 4,034 Dislikes |
| 216,154 views views | 463 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 1 Apr 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét